Monday, August 3, 2009

Help me out here...

I need help...really. I was setting up this page and was filling out the "About me" part and I wrote that I'm a "38 year old wife and mother of 2". That's where the problem comes in...I've had 3 children. We lost Yasmine to Anencephaly in May 2003. Yes, she is my daughter but yet I still don't know how to answer the "how many kids do you have?" question. Do I say 3 and explain? Do I say 2 and move on? Do I say 3 and leave it alone until someone asks why I only ever really speak of 2? It really does confuse me some days. So...am I a 38 year old wife and mother of 2 or 3?

1 comment:

  1. You are a Mother of 3. You could explain and just say I have a 15 year old daughter Zoe, a daughter that would of been 6 in May that passed away at birth her name is Yasmin and a 5 year old son named Steffen!

    Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete